Free Stuff (from the Site)
- Free Consultation. We won’t charge you for getting in touch. We welcome your inquiries.
- Free Newsletter (with registration ). Get our monthly newsletter with the best of Outsourcing-Law.com
- Mobile Outsourcing Law. Get Outsourcing-Law.com on your PDA or mobile phone.
Legal Services (not free) (Not from the Site).
As you see from this website, outsourcing lawyers provide legal advice on a wide range of business issues affecting the design, implementation, management and restructuring of successful outsourcing strategies and supply chain relationships. The Publisher does not offer legal services. We recommend that you contact a qualified lawyer or law firm to assist you in legal services. When consulting with a law firm for your outsourcing programs, you might find the following checklist useful:
- Managing the Contingent Global Workforce
- Understand the legal framework, opportunities and challenges for developing talent and intellectual property in your enterprise.
- Design programs and policies for personnel career planning for in-sourcing and supplier management, outsourcing, contract manufacturing, multi-sourcing and multi-shoring for matching your business’s operations to its mission and its markets.
- Learn about alternatives to outsourcing such as captive sourcing, software-enabled services and integration of talent pools across in-house personnel, out-taskers and outsourcers, depending on the types of needs.
- Identify and plan for life-cycle management of your supply chain and sourcing relationships.
- Outsourcing Law Compliance.
- Get sourcing lawyers to do a legal review to “search and repair” your contract for key issues that are of concern to you for compliance.
- Outsourcing Law Governance
- Get help in design or re-design of your internal and external policies on relationship governance.
- Take a legal view, but be practical.
- Understand the difference between contracting and partnering, and without abdicating your rights.
- Outsourcing Law Risk Management.
- Let our sourcing lawyers advise on risk management issues presented by your contract, your provider and your industry.
- Security Breach Advice Hotline
- Your information law attorneys will support your organization, answering your toughest questions without charging by the hour.
- Divorce Planning and Management
- Whether it’s simply time to renegotiate or re-bid, or you have serious relationship problems, your outsourcing lawyers can assist in providing a framework to analyze your commercial, technical, financial and legal issues impacting your supply chain.
- Other legal work.
The contributors to this Site offer a wide range of legal services. Speak to any of them to explore your possibilities and goals. Publisher does not provide any of these services and is not responsible for any services of others.