American Conference Institute Presents:
7th Annual Forum on Controlling Litigation Costs
April 30 – May 1, 2013
ACI’s renowned forum on CONTROLLING LITIGATION COSTS returns with a brand new faculty and novel case studies and strategies designed to help you (1) get more value from the firms you use in litigation matters OR (2) keep existing corporate clients and ensure you are at the top of the “go to” list when matters arise.
If you are an in-house counsel or legal sourcing manager, here are the top reasons to attend:
• Get more value from the law firms you utilize in litigation matters
• Fully understand how billing rates apply to particular litigation matters, and incorporate the latest on innovative fee arrangements into your strategy
• Learn how to minimize in-house legal department costs and financial risk without compromising on work product or quality of service
• Increasing in-house capabilities, productivity and profitability, and streamline your internal operations
• Use technology to see what the firms you are using are doing at every stage of litigation
If you are a private practice litigation attorney or law firm marketing/business development specialist, here are the top reasons to attend:
• Keep existing clients by recognizing the constant pressure in-house counsel are under to reduce litigation costs
• Learn how to provide more value, and truly become ingrained in your client’s business
• Work closely with your clients globally to ensure service deliverables in a way that is most appropriate and makes sense for them
• Provide flexibility in fee structures and assure the best provision of services
To register and to get more information, click here.
IQPC and SSON Presents its
IQPC & SSON’s HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit is back! The 13th HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit is taking place May 13-16, 2013 in Chicago and it is the community’s most trusted event for peer-to-peer sharing. Take a look at the past attendee snapshot here.
Our last summit in October was our largest in event history with over 200 HR & Shared Services professionals in attendance. Over the last 2 years attendance grew by a staggering 173% making it the fastest growing HR Shared Services event in North America! With 98% of the attendees from corporate practitioners, this is truly an industry must-attend.
What to expect in May 2013?
- Two Breakout Track Sessions
- Track A: Planning & Implementation HRSS
- Designed specifically to cater towards the challenges, benchmarks and solutions for shared services executives currently transitioning into a HR Shared Services Model.
- Track B: Continuous Improvement & Globalization
- Explores obstacles, emerging trends, and best practices associated with mature and international HR shared service operations.
- Track A: Planning & Implementation HRSS
- All day Site Tour – details TBD
- Free access to HRIQ and exclusive content pertaining to your HR shared services needs
- Structured Networking Breaks
Attend for help in cost-effectively enhancing your operational efficiency and optimising your business – without cutting corners. 20% saving with this listing.
You’ll get this advice from some big business names who’ll be giving you insights on how they manage their operations:
1. Gain a future outlook of the legal market from an operational perspective
2. Hear how to implement and manage your compliance programme efficiently
3. Compare engagement models which aim to maximise coverage, compliance and client satisfaction whilst minimising cost
4. Align your legal and business strategies
5. Understand the big picture of future procurement of legal services
6. Heighten collaboration between all stakeholders: redefine roles, relationships and communication channels
7. Evaluate legal services outsourcing opportunities
8. Transition to an ‘upgraded’ operational model
The 13th Annual Shared Services for Finance & Accounting event will focus on trends, processes and strategic thinking to improve your center operations by taking a more holistic approach to delivering increased scope and higher value services with a mix of captive, hybrid and outsourced operations. You will have the chance to benchmark against several of your peer and competitive organizations through workshops, top-quartile studies, interactive learning labs and vertical networking.
Topic highlights include:
- Creating top line value with data analytics
- Leveraging a new wave of technology with cloud, mobility, and process enabled capabilities
- Discovering what’s new business value for finance shared services and outsourcing
- Facilitating the adoption and implementation of end-to-end processes
- Increase automation and standardization across procure-to-play, order -to-cash and record-to-report processes
- Adopting lean principles to continuously improve and safeguard against market volatility
- Improve the customer relationship by balancing standardization vs. a model that is reactive to customer needs
- Preparing your change management plans to guide through the implementation and expansion of finance shared service
WAYS TO REGISTER
21-24 May 2013
Prague Congress Centre
The European Shared Services & Outsourcing Week is the flagship conference and networking platform dedicated to the shared services and outsourcing community. The event provides attendees a customisable programme which caters to professionals responsible for the HR, Finance & Accounting, Procurement and IT departments of their organisations, as well as companies at different stages of maturity. Historically, this event has been the platform on which industry ideas and strategies have blossomed into real-setting implementation – and growth in results.
Meet us onsite for the 4-day experience, during which you will learn from the high-level speakers, engage in intimate and thought-provoking conversation with industry colleagues (pre-show, onsite and post-show!), and meet select solution providers who can help take your SSC to the next level.
Outsourcing Law Global readers and members can receive an exclusive 20% discount off standard rates to attend. Simply email this registration form to email@example.com with reference SSONMP_Outsourcing Law Global.
In response to the heightened demands and expectations, astute shared services organizations are transcending their traditional back office function-based stereotype by becoming strategic partners to the enterprise. They have accomplished this milestone, in part, with the delivery of services that solve end-to-end business problems and innovations that create overall business value in new ways. The 8th Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Exchange is the premier event for senior level shared services and sourcing practitioners who are evolving their service delivery strategies, capabilities and operations.
The 8th Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Exchange is an invitation-only event with CFOs, CPOs, CIOs, SVPs & Heads of Global Shared Services, Finance Directors & HR Global Leaders from 1000 Fortune Companies. Some of the speakers include:
- Brendan Castle, Managing Director and Global Head of HR Shared Services, Citi
- Donna M. Nelson, Director Shared Services, ANN INC
- Tom Nesteruk, Director, HR Shared Services, BAE Systems
- Chinni Zakkireddy, Global Finance Services Americas Head, AstraZeneca
- Roderick Fields, Head of Global Shared Services, Mesoamerica, Siemens
- John Merriweather, Director Outsourcing Relations, Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Kevin Giblin, Senior Director, Global Sourcing & Procurement, McGraw-Hill
To request your VIP invitation: http://bit.ly/16g0jab